Oct 4, 2010

The new of Oceana.



Hi guys! After a long time whitout school has become and with her the english posts. I missed share music on the blog and know the type of music like other peolple. To start I choose a song that I like so much because the first part of the song back memories of my childhood, in the rest I think that is a very sentimental, sad and optimistic.

Oceana is a german singer, her musical style is soul, reggae, hip hop and funk. I don't know this artist but since I discovered I like it.

I hope that you love this song and I wait for ours opinions.

Byeee.

5 comments:

Mar F. Blas said...

without school, we´re back and with it...i missed sharING...and knowING what type of music DO other people like. To start, I´ll choose...BRINGS back...(sad and optimistic??)
...artist VERY WELL...discovered HER...for YOUR opinion

She seems to be missing something from the past, I wonder what it is...
any guesses?

paatri doce! said...

CRY CRY and more CRY CRY, this song is so boring!

Mar F. Blas said...

Well, Patricia, not everybody is happy all the time, not even you ;-)
Could you please comment on the other posts too? That´ll be cool!

paatri doce! said...

yes Mar, but I am the only one who comment the posts, and that's not interesting! ¬¬

Jenniie:) said...

heyy!
don't forget ME !!
Mar i think patri susi and i deserve a VERY VERY VERY big --> + <--

I think the girl in the lyrics misses her old friend and her childhood, when everything was easier