May 20, 2010

LET'S PARTICIPATE AGAIN !

Hey guys!!
okeii .. it looks like the blog is a more or less deserted well.. it's more than less deserted but i'll change this !!

soo this is a song of Taylor Swift .. and i'll say it one more time .. I LOVE THIS GIRL !

well .. the song is about the things that girls said to their boyfriends when they're angry but what they don't really want to say.. okeeii I must confess that my explication sounds a bit stupid but hear the song and you'll hear und read what I mean





p.s. let's participate again it looks like the blog is dead and i DON'T like it :)
a lot of hugs (L)

2 comments:

Mar F. Blas said...

Thanks a lot,Jenny dear.Yes, it´d kind of empty here, but one of the reasons is that it´s soo much easier to post videos in a social network such as Facebook! That´s what Sparrow does, most people do and even I, the perso who started this, do.It´s clear that internet focus has changed towards networks, so, here goes my suggestion: without stopping the blog, why don´t we do the same thing in Facebook? In English, with comments, just the same.
What do you guys think?

Jenniie:) said...

i think it's a good idea.
it's more modern ande fashion ;P
yes.. I like the idea